Monday 13 February 2012

Self Portrait



#febphotoaday #day10 #selfportrait

I hate photos of me. Usually. Unless Kurt Sneddon at Blueprint Studios has taken them, after styling and fussing has happened. Or I happen to be feeling photogenic on any given day.

We teach our children that self-acceptance, self-care and self-love is the most important thing and then forget to follow our own advice.

I love most of my wedding photos and I was thinking that 10 years was SUCH a long time ago! I'm going to try to like me and my later / latest photos MORE. A sense of humour will help.

My sister, from her home in Romania at the time (she's run off with the circus and moves on to a new European city every couple of days), commented on Facebook:


"haha. Wait for when it's 15 years ago!!! (Never thought I'd say that to my big sister)"


Yes. Indeed. THANK YOU, Sister.



No comments: